|Version 17 (modified by justin, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Please select a site close to you from our mirrors list. This helps to distribute the load of the site as well as offer you the fastest connection possible.
These mirrors that offer the CLFS Trac website, where you can view the project information in our wiki, create and edit tickets and view the CLFS book online.
HTTP Static Mirrors
These mirrors offer the CLFS rendered books in various formats, patches and other such files.
- http://clfs.dontus.ms - London Docklands, United Kingdom
FTP / Package Mirrors
These mirrors offer the CLFS packages separately and in tarball format for the latest version of the CLFS book.
- ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/clfs/ - FTP - Corvallis, Oregon, USA
- http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/clfs/ - HTTP - Corvallis, Oregon, USA
- ftp://ftp.us.lfs-matrix.net/pub/clfs/ - FTP - Los Angeles, California, USA
- http://ftp.us.lfs-matrix.net/pub/clfs/ - HTTP - Los Angeles, California, USA
- ftp://ftp.cross-lfs.org/pub/clfs/ - FTP - Montreal, Canada
- http://ftp.cross-lfs.org/pub/clfs/ - HTTP - Montreal, Canada
- ftp://lfs.dontuse.ms/pub/clfs/ - FTP - London Docklands, United Kingdom
Become a Mirror
If you would like further information on becoming a mirror, please contact Justin Knierim at admin@… and have a look at the below articles which describe some of the prerequisites.